Monday, August 11, 2014

New Purvis for Council Blog

I have decided to "spin off" my posts about my campaign for Fishers City Council to a new blog.  That page will be found here:  http://purvisforcouncil.blogspot.com/.  I will have my first posts on there very soon, so please follow it.

Unfortunately, I have been concentrating too much on what is happening in Fishers, and not enough on what is happening in the rest of Hamilton County.  So, I am going to separate them, although I may cross-post from time to time.

So there will be more posts here about other races in and involving Hamilton County, including the two statewide races involving Hamilton County residents - Mike Claytor of Carmel for State Auditor and Mike Boland of Fishers for State Treasurer.  I will also post news about State Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz (a resident of Carmel), and State Senate candidate J.D. Ford, State Rep. candidates David Russ, Joe Marcum, and Bob Ashley, and others.

Let me know what you think!

Greg Purvis