Wednesday, February 12, 2014

20,000 PAGEVIEWS - THANK YOU!

Since I started this blog about 4 years ago, I have posted about all manner of things, from the writings of Thomas Jefferson, to the role of Democrats in Hamilton County, to residency issues of various politicians, but mostly about the political goings-on in my home of Fishers.

Today marks the 20,000th time one of my posts has been read.  That is more than a little humbling.  I have no idea how many regular readers I have, but I know I DO have them, from all walks of life, and all political points of view.  Whether you agree or disagree with my posts, thank you for being concerned enough about local affairs to take my perspective into account.

And suggestions are always welcome, whether I follow those suggestions or not.  And again, to all who read my little blog, thanks.

- Greg Purvis, Fishers, Indiana, February 12, 2014

1 comment: